SEGRITY has strategic relationships with clients, complementary vendors, suppliers and hydro industry leaders:
- Allen Bradley
- Automated Tool, Inc.
- B&B Machine and Grinding
- CPI Automation & Control Solutions
- General Electric (GE)
- Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc.
- INS – Industrial Networking Solutions
- Madsen Controls & Engineering
- Mechanical & Hydraulic Solutions
- Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes Business
- National Instruments
- Phoenix Contact
- Rearden Logic Inc.
- Saginaw Control & Engineering (SCE)
- Schweitzer Engineering Labs (SEL)
- Swagelok – Denver Fluid System Technologies
- TMMI powered by GrayMatter
- Yokogawa Corporation of America
SEGRITY is proud to be an active member of these organizations:
• IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) James Volk acts as the North America Expert for IEC standards related to governors and control systems.
• ASME (American National Standards Institute) Hydro Power Technical Committee
• IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) Hydro Power Technical Committee James Volk acts as the chairman for IEEE 1249 / IEC 62270 where he develops and maintains IEEE standards related to control systems
• PMI (Project Management Institute) James Volk / Veronica Ferro – Project Management Professional, PMP Certified
• PMI Mile Hi Chapter (Project Management Institute – Denver Chapter) James Volk / Veronica Ferro – Active Members.
SEGRITY is a member of and supported by the following organizations:
• Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
• Denver Metro Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
• Small Business Administration (SBA)